REFUND POLICY: if you choose to receive a refund on any course for which you have registered, you will be charged a 10% refund fee for administrative costs.
CAP I hosted by Keystone Region Volleyball Association September 29-30, 2012
Host: KRVA and USA Volleyball
Location: Millersville, PA (Student Memorial Center SMC) 21 S. George St. Millersville, PA 17551
Check-in will begin at 7:30 on Saturday morning with the first session starting at 8 a.m., running until no later than 8 p.m. that evening; Sunday’s sessions start at 8 a.m. and conclude no later than 5 p.m. that evening.
Make sure you dress in comfortable athletic clothes and shoes to participate in on-court activities and bring note taking material.
· Bill Neville – USAV National Coaching Education Commissioner, former USA Men’s Olympic Team coach
· Tom Tait – USAV CAP Cadre Member, former Penn State Men’s and Women’s coach
· Stu Sherman
· Don Burroughs
For CAP I Accreditation requirements please click here!
For CAP I Recertification requirements please click here!
This course fee includes:
· Both Days of CAP I instruction On-Court and In-Classroom information.
· ALL "Modules" necessary for certification.
· ALL Materials. (Bag, handouts, CAP I book, pen and t-shirt)
· Access to the on-line Test.
· For all non-USAV members the fee paid includes the one-event membership fee that provides USAV insurance coverage for the duration of the course, plus the BGS processing fee if necessary (foreign coach BGS fees may be higher & will require additional payment prior to processing). Forms to process the 1event membership and background screening will be sent prior to the course.
Certification will be granted and the attendee will receive a CAP Level I Certificate once:
· IMPACT Certification is achieved and verified (IMPACT is the pre-requisite for this course)
· All on-site sessions have been attended
· The online test is passed at 90% or better (within a 45 day window once testing log-in has been received)
· The Favorite Drill has been received (electronically)
· The Coaching Philosophy Worksheet has been received.
· The National CAP Code of Ethics is on file
· The USAV Background Screen is in your member record as having been cleared.
If you choose the: EITHER “CAP I For Members of AVCA only” or the "CAP I For Members of Neither USA Volleyball NOR AVCA", your Background Screening (processed after the course) and 1-Event Membership will be included in your registration fee. Please be aware that if you are an INTERNATIONAL Coach your background screening will cost more, you’ll have a different form to fill out, and may take longer to process.
Recertification Information: If you choose the: EITHER “CAP I Day 1 Only (For recertification) Members of AVCA Only” or the “CAP I Day 1 Only (For recertification) Members of Neither USAV NOR AVCA” your Background Screening (processed after the course) and 1-Event Membership will be included in your registration price.
Click here for more information on the Background Screening and/or 1-Event membership.
Please check here to find out how to apply module credits and limits to each CAP Level!
· This course includes all modules necessary for Certification. You do NOT have to purchase modules separately.
· Attendees are REQUIRED to stay all day on both days and attend all sessions in order to receive certification.
· If you have attended a module prior to the Course and have a module certificate to apply to this Course, or you cannot stay for the modules on Sunday afternoon please contact the CAP Department BEFORE registering at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-228-6800.
· Coaches wishing to recertify have the option of registering for a Full Course, Day 1 sessions Only, OR for individual modules on Day 2. Register online for the Full Course or Day 1 Only options. Please contact the USAV CAP Department to purchase the total number of individual Re-Certification Modules you wish to attend at this course site. CAP I requires 4 and 4 are offered at this course.
For Questions or comments please contact us at (719) 228-6800 and ask for Amber Turner or Whitney Davis or send an email to email@example.com.