Coaches who cancel for any reason and request a refund will receive their fees less a 10% administrative processing charge.
Depending on number of coaches registered, USAV holds the right to cancel a class due to low numbers.
1. The Webinar costs $80.00 and requires coaches to have an internet connection (high speed is best) for 2.5 hours on both nights of the presentation.
2. The Webinar will begin at (7:30 EST; 6:30 CST; 5:30 p.m MT; 4:30 PST) BOTH (Tuesday and Wednesday) nights.
3. Late Fees May apply! Early Registration period ends May 20, 2012. Late Registration is in effect on May 21 and fees will increase by $15.00 ($90.00)
4. Registration will CLOSE at 12 NOON MOUNTAIN TIME on Tuesday May 22, 2012 at 12:00pm
5. You will receive a link from Evan (email@example.com) or Amber Turner(firstname.lastname@example.org) containing links to get into the Webinar a couple days before the actual Webinar.
6. If you order the 2011-2012 Hard Copy IMPACT Manual please expect it to take longer during the December-February time frame as the classes are much bigger. I would expect the manual to go out within 8-10 days of ordering. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THE MANUAL.
Click here to see the time comparison to Colorado Springs.
Your IMPACT Instructors for this Webinar will be:
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE OF 12:00pm.MT May 22, 2012! I would suggest calling the CAP Dept. at (719) 228-6800 for emergencies pertaining to this!
Group discounts are available to Clubs or Regions for groups of 10 (or more) attending one of the regularly scheduled Webinar Clinic dates below, in one location with a single internet/audio connection and facilitated on-site by Club Director or Region Staff. Contact: Amber or Diana at the National Office for more details.
Check out our upcoming CAP Courses for the 2011-2012 Season! Also check out the link for new courses available online now! For more information or questions please contact the CAP Office at (719-228-6800) or email email@example.com.