REFUND POLICY: if you choose to receive a refund on any course for which you have registered, you will be charged a 10% refund fee for administrative costs.
Beach CAP I and Beach IMPACT January 21-22, 2012
Come join USAV-Beach CAP for a “sand-in-your-shoes” educational event beginning with an Online Beach IMPACT Webinar Clinic on either Jan 12-13 or Jan 17-18, followed by an on-the-sand and in-the-classroom BCAP Level I Course on Saturday and Sunday January 21-22. Click here to register for the January 12-13 Beach IMPACT Webinar. Click here to register for the January 17-18 Beach IMPACT Webinar.
1. Each Part (1 & 2) of the Beach IMPACT Webinars begins at 5:30 pm PT and ends at 8:00 pm PT (starting at 6:30 pm Mountain, 7:30 pm Central, and 8:30 pm Eastern). This Beach IMPACT certification is required before you can become Beach CAP Certified. Coaches will NOT be able to use their INDOOR IMPACT towards this BEACH CAP requirement- they are SEPARATE certifications!
2. However - if you already have an indoor IMPACT Certification in your online Member record, you qualify for the discounted Beach IMPACT Webinar rate for either Webinar. Use the “Beach CAP IMPACT for Indoor IMPACT Certified Coaches” category below to add your B-IMPACT.
3. If you are not yet IMPACT certified at all, please use the “Beach CAP IMPACT for non-Certified Coaches” category to add B-IMPACT to your order.
“Room Reservations are limited to first 20 participants and rooms (each with 2 beds) will be assigned by gender within a suite style accommodation.”
Beach CAP I will begin on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. PT for check in and sessions will run no later than 9:30pm. On Sunday sessions will begin at 8:00 am and end no later than 5:30 p.m. PT.
Location: Arco Olympic Training Center
Chula Vista, CA
All Meals and room (Saturday night) are ALREADY INCLUDED IN YOUR CAP COURSE FEE Below!
How do I join either AVCA or the USAV?
• To receive discounted BCAP Course rates, you can join USA Volleyball through your LOCAL USAV REGION OFFICE with full member benefits for 1 Season.
• To receive further discounted BCAP Course rates, you can also join the AVCA on their website (http://www.avca.org/), which also gives you full AVCA member benefits for 1 Year.
• If not currently a member or not joining USA Volleyball prior to attending this course, you MUST add the "One Event Membership" option to your on-line order when registering for the USAV-CAP Course in Chula Vista, CA. This option provides you USAV Secondary Sport Accident Insurance coverage for the course dates plus covers the USAV Background Screen charges (necessary for BCAP certification). You will be given this opportunity to add the on-event membership later in the registration process.
This course includes all core sessions and modules necessary for Certification! You do NOT have to purchase anything separately!.
· Ali Lamberson- USA Volleyball Director, International and High Performance Beach Programs
· Jon Aharoni - USA Volleyball BCAP Cadre
· Others TBD
***NOTE:YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DOCUMENT CURRENT MEMBERSHIP IN THE “EITHER/BOTH THE USAV AND THE AVCA” TO RECEIVE THESE DISCOUNTED MEMBER PRICE CATEGORIES!
Only CURRENT USAV and/or AVCA Members are eligible for the discounted registration categories....if newly registered with either organization, FAX a copy of your membership receipt to the CAP office at 719-228-6899.
Contact the CAP Department with any questions. (719) 228-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Amber Turner.